- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Women's FXR® X-System Snow Pants. For racing-inspired style and snowcross performance, "X" marks the spot.
The Women's X-System Pant is an enticing combination of wild prints, F.A.S.T.TM flotation membrane and race-ready "tech" features. Its durable Reissa® shell is perfect for riding with knee braces, as pre-curved knees with flex-stretch inserts have been added to maximize mobility. Exceptional warmth and moisture wicking ability comes from Thermal FlexTM insulation, dry and thermal seat inserts, and a quick dry, mesh lining. Shaped and curved especially for women, this mod pant was inspired by snow loving ladies.Full throttle:
- Durable polyester / nylon shell with Reissa laminate, seam-sealed in critical areas
- 90g Thermal Flex insulation for effective lightweight warmth
- 120g F.A.S.T. flotation membrane for added safety
- Covered front zipper with hook-and-loop tab front adjuster
- Knee-height leg zippers with hook-and-loop placket closure
- Zipper hand pockets with fleece lining
- Pre-curved knees with flex-stretch inserts for maximum comfort
- Adjustable / removable suspenders
- Hook-and-loop tab adjustable waist system
- Dry and thermal seat inserts keep your backside comfortable
- Boot storm cuffs with lace retention system
- Drop-down adjustable hem
- 3M ScotchliteTM reflective for added safety. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.