You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $21.60 Non-Member $24.00
- Details & Specs
Rope these Women's Double - H® Western Boots boasting 2 - tone stylish flair!
The Wild West just got more wild! Here's a pair of genuine head-turners for Annie Oakley-type gals who crave attention. Born in 1860, Phoebe Orlando Ann Mosey (a.k.a. Annie Oakley) became a legendary American sharpshooter and talented exhibition shooter.
Only in her dreams could such a fancy pair of kicks have been hers. But modern-day cowgirls can enjoy 'em... at the mall, the ranch and those fun-filled country line dances.Sure as shootin':
- Full-grain 2-tone leather uppers with elaborate Western accents
- Leather outsole and heel for long wear
- Stacked leather heel with rubber cap for sure traction
- Repairable 3/ 4 Goodyear leather welt construction for stability
- Permanent, padded insole with Double-H® PermaFresh&trade odor-fighting technology
- Leather lined for A-1 comfort
- 1 7/ 8 "h. heel for lift
- Twin pull-on loops.
- Each approx. 12"h., 20 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Medium width. Shoot in your order ONLINE now to own these fine Boots. Annie would!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips