You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Ten - hut! Danner ® Elite Series Fort Lewis 200 gram Boots are your ticket to comfort during cold weather exercises.
When duty calls for an insulated boot that always fulfills its mission, the Fort Lewis 10" 200 Gram is the traditional choice. These Boots were designed with the help of two career Army officers, so you know they're fit for duty. Optimal for long, cold-weather marches.Specs:
- Waterproof, full grain leather upper
- Durable stitch-down construction provides greater stability
- GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable liner for unbeatable wetness protection
- 200 gram ThinsulateTM traps heat to insulate your feet from the cold
- Cambrelle® moisture wicking lining helps keep your feet cool and dry
- Airthotic ® footbed provides added support, reduces fatigue and cushions your step for all-day comfort
- Rubber / polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank
- Vibram ® 148 Kletterlift outsole provides a reliable combination of traction and stability
- Last: 650
- Each stands approx. 10" h., weighs approx. 35 ozs.
- Made in USA.
Designed with soldiers in mind! State Width: narrow, medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.