You May Also Like
Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Women's Cushe® Quilty Conscience Boots keep your feet warm all-winter long and look great doing it!
Quilty Conscience? It should be QUALITY conscious! The folks at Cushe® have been making high-quality boots since 2004, and these are no exception. They're jam packed with the latest Cushe technology. You can't go wrong with the Futon Tread design for top traction, and the NICE'N TOASTY lining is rated down to -4° F.See more:
- Exclusive Wolverine® Performance suede uppers and felt textile are WATERPROOF
- Cushe NICE'N TOASTY thermal-fleece lining keeps your feet warm without the bulky weight
- Molded phylon EVA midsole assures comfort during long days on your feet
- Molded rubber outsole with heel bumper. Cushe Futon Tread design provides top traction on ice and snow
- Side zipper for easy on / off
- Decorative buckle at the calf. Laces on the back with eyelets
- Each approx. 14 1/4" h., 12 1/ 2 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. For the quality conscience person... these Boots are for you.