You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's Caterpillar® 6" Argon Hi Composite Toe Boots have tennis - shoe style with work - boot build!
Dressed in sleek black, these Argon Composite Toe Oxford Shoes pack a phenomenal punch! Boasting ERGO footbed technology, you get incredible stability, flexibility and comfort with each step you take... the shoe rebounds and flexes in a way that isn't constricting or loose, so you get an excellent fit. Extreme slip resistance is a calling card here as well, with durable, long-lasting PVC construction that grabs just about any surface you might encounter.
- Rugged leather uppers
- Nylon mesh lining for comfy feel inside
- Removable EVA sock liner and polyurethane molded midsole absorb shock
- Nylon shank for stability
- Stroble and cement construction for a durable build
- Electrical hazard protection and ASTM F2413-05 rated composite toe for protection "up front"
- Each Boot weighs approx. 20 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips