You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Women's CAT® Argon Composite Toe Oxfords have tennis-shoe style with work-boot build!
Dressed in sleek black, these Argon Composite Toe Oxford Shoes pack a phenomenal punch! Boasting ERGO footbed technology, you get incredible stability, flexibility and comfort with each step you take... the shoe rebounds and flexes in a way that isn't constricting or loose, so you get an excellent fit. Extreme slip resistance is a calling card here as well, with durable, long-lasting PVC construction that grabs just about any surface you might encounter.
- Rugged leather uppers
- Nylon mesh lining for comfy feel inside
- Removable EVA sock liner and polyurethane molded midsole absorb shock
- Nylon shank for stability
- Stroble and cement construction for a durable build
- Electrical hazard protection and ASTM F2413-11 rated composite toe for protection "up front"
- Each Shoe weighs approx. 16 ozs.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order Now!