You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's Bates® U.S.M.C. Lightweight Durashocks® Boots Military boots that shoulder the load without adding to it! Military - approved!
Each Tactical Boot weighs a mere 17 ozs! Now that's seriously light. Best part? Bates® Military Boots didn't have to sacrifice comfort or durability to do it... it's still iron-tough leather uppers, wrapping a moisture-wicking lining for a fit and feel that's as long-lasting as it is long on comfort.
The secret is in the outsoles: revolutionary Durashocks® Intrepid outsoles weigh a third as much as rubber, and absorb 4 times the ground impact force. It's long-walking lightweight comfort, brought to you in a military boot for LESS!Details:
- Certified military boots for duty by the U.S. Marine Corps
- Rugged Wolverine® warrior leather uppers give these tactical boots long-wearing use
- Rugged, flexible direct attach construction
- Resilient, lightweight Durashocks Intrepid outsoles
- Each 8"h., approx 17 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips