You May Also Like
- Non-Member $27.50 Buyer's Club $24.75
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Women's Ariat® 11" Tombstone Western Boots. The hardest working Boots worn by the hardest working riders in America!
If you've ever seen calf roping you know great boots are a must. Pros literally fly off their horses and land on the ground at full sprint to wrestle and tie that calf down! If these Ariat® Tombstones get pros through their "day at the office" in comfort, imagine what they'll do for you!Take a gander:
- Premium leather uppers
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATSTM) means complete support with every step... the forked carbon-fiber shank is 3 times more supportive than steel for less muscle strain
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- Wide square toe
- High-traction DuratreadTM rubber outsole
- Each approx. 11"h., 31 ozs.
State Color, Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.