You May Also Like
- Non-Member $32.00 Buyer's Club $28.80
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
WATERPROOF Women's 8" Chippewa Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Loggers with 400 - grams ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation Handcrafted quality. No shortcuts, no half - measures.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Steel Toe Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary footwear for hire:
- Steel toe boots with heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements... ASTM-certified steel toe offers crush-proof protection
- 400 grams ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation offers cold killing warmth
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie
- Brushed ruby Nylex lining for dry, easy-breathing, comfy feet
- Texon insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible... anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria growth and odors too
- Removable, anti-microbial, machine-washable body cushion orthopedic insole is biomechanically engineered for maximum comfort and protection
- Goodyear welt adds to boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Tacoma Logger outsoles for traction and durability on any terrain
- Electrical hazard protection
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Black.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.