You May Also Like
Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
Non-Member $3.99 Buyer's Club $3.59
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Lumberjack tough: Women's 8" Chippewa® Plain Toe Loggers Handcrafted quality work boots. No shortcuts, no half - measures.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating work boots based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Womens Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This pair of leather boots in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary footwear for hire:
- Womens work boots made of heavily-oiled leather uppers that repel water and the elements
- Leather boots feature Texon insoles that wick moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible... anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria growth too
- Anti-microbial, machine-washable body cushion orthopedic insole is biomechanically engineered for maximum comfort and protection
- Goodyear welt adds to leather boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram 1-Pc. outsoles with Yellow Plug combine top-traction with the best durability to make these perfect work boots for women
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Redwood.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.