You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $38.69 Non-Member $42.99
- Details & Specs
If you spend long days on your feet, have we got a treat for you! A premium pair of Wellingtons that you'll only find here, thanks to a special deal we cut with Wolverine. They boast all the premium features on your checklist, and the price you see is our little gift to you.Fit for farmers and ranch hands.
If you did a job right that means you didn't cut any corners. That's the philosophy behind these Wolverine Wellingtons - a quality boot can only come from quality construction. Goodyear welt, full-grain leather, slip-resistant outsole, Cambrelle-lined insole. Check, check, check and check. The last thing you need is a "blown tire" when you're out in the middle of your field, and you can rest assured your new Wellingtons won't quit a moment before you do.
- Full-grain nubuck leather uppers stand up tough
- Slip-resistant blown-rubber outsole clamps down and keeps you on your feet
- Repairable Goodyear welt wears long and delivers rock-solid support
- Removable Cambrelle lined padded insole for wicking comfort
- Unlined shaft keeps 'em cool and breathable
- Dual pull-on loops for easy on
- Each 10"h., 24 ozs.
Please Note: Wide sizes will come as an extra-wide size.Key Specifications
- Item number: 87292
- Uppers: Full-grain nubuck leather
- Color: Brown
- Height: 10"
- Weight (each): 24 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 8293
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips