You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $38.69 Non-Member $42.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® Marcum DuraShocks® Opanka Oxfords. Electrical Hazard Protection. "Factory floor" foot protection, "showroom" style! In steel toe or regular toe.
When your job requires you to do the dirty work AND dress to impress, this Pair answers the call! Oh, and comfortable? Yeah, these full-grain leather Oxfords offer top-notch 9-to-5 wearability to give your hard working dogs a break from a demanding day.
Wolverine®'s DuraShocks® technology is to thank for that. Its patented "energy return" system converts the shock of each step you take into energy, making end-of-the-day foot fatigue a thing of the past! And Wolverine's exclusive dual-density polymer pads at high stress points absorb energy and shock for superior step-after-step comfort! But that's not the only way Wolverine is making comfort and toughness one in the same.
The special opanka construction hand sews the upper, the sock lining, and outsole together in a single process. Not only does this make these Shoes extremely flexible and comfortable, but it also creates a cushioning effect. As a result, the under foot will then conform and rebound with foot movement; constantly surrounding the foot with comfort. All that, AND professional good looks that pass boardroom muster.Details:
- Full grain leather upper
- Wave mesh lining for moisture-wicking comfort
- Lightweight PU midsole
- TPU outsole for dependable traction
- Electrical hazard protection
- ASTM-rated steel toe or regular toe, your choice. 23 ozs. each. Brown or black color.
State Size and Color, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
Steel Toe EH Oxfords
ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 compliant.
Opanka EH Oxfords
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips