You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: R20FSSFTSKVCA
Windham Weaponry® Varmint Exterminator VEX-SS-CA .223 Remington® Semi-automatic Rifle. Designed to take you from varmint hunter to Varmint Exterminator. California Compliant.
As one of the newest names in the firearm industry, Maine-based Windham Weaponry has a lot to prove. And they've made it their mission to do just that. Behind each AR-15 is a team of dedicated individuals who are truly experts in the field, with years of experience. Each Windham Weaponry Rifle is designed with the best fit and finish, then built with the best materials, loaded with the best features, and finally, backed by an unbeatable lifetime warranty. Whatever pursuit you're after, recreational, hunting, duty, defense or competition, a Windham Weaponry rifle will deliver topnotch precision and performance.
Windham Weaponry Varmint Exterminator Rifle special features:
- 5-rd. compliant fixed magazine
- "Bullet Button" Magazine release requires a tool for mag removal
- California compliant
- Fluted, stainless steel barrel has a matte finish to keep reflection down
- Knurled and vented forend with bipod stud and sling swivel free floats the barrel for accuracy
- Compass Lake Spec. chamber with matched bolt
- Picatinny rail
- Manual lever safety with indicator markings on both sides of receiver
- Forged 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum receiver with aluminum trigger guard
- Hardcoat black anodized finish
- Carpenter 158 steel bolt
- Packaged in a hard plastic gun case with black web sling
- Lifetime warranty
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic, gas impingement system
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel material: Precision 416R stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Skeleton stock with sling swivel
- Upper receiver: M4A4 flat-top upper
- Pistol grip: Hogue rubber grip
- Overall length: 38.25"
- Overall weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips