You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1489.99
- Non-Member $2499.99
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Buyer's Club $11.39 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $10.25 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Wilson® 60" Stadium GlassTM Basketball System... practice that pull - up jumper!
Take two hard dribbles, then rise and fire! Hone your shooting eye on this state-of-the-art Basketball System from the experts at Wilson®! No stone was left unturned... from the 60"-wide, dual-paned, fused / tempered glass backboard to the heavy-duty Pro FlexTM breakaway rim to withstand the most vicious dunks.
And this baby is as sturdy as they come. Features 3" welded steel rectangular arm supports, and an unshakeable 1-piece welded steel main pole with 8 welded gussets so the rim and backboard move as little as possible.
And for the young ones, Wilson created the Power GlideTM steel cylinder system to make height adjustment effortless... the hoop moves from 7 1/2' tall to the regulation height (10' tall) with welded steel encasements at each pivot point. You simply cannot ask for more from your at-home practice hoop.Of course, Wilson added more anyway:
- Backboard is super-sturdy... has a 1 1/2 x 2 3/8" welded steel frame
- Detachable adjustment handle for Power Glide system allows parents to control rim height
- In-ground mounting system ensures level construction of the Basketball System into your cement base
- Powder-coated finish on welded-steel parts is rust / corrosion-resistant
- All hardware is stainless steel to extend performance over the lifetime of the product
- All tubular openings have end caps to lock out moisture and give the Hoop a finished look
- Backboard meaures 72" wide x 42" high with 2" thick padding on bottom
- Total system (pole, backboard, arm supports, rim) weighs 473 lbs.
The best in home Basketball Systems can be yours... get it ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Ships in 4 boxes: (1) 120" x 6" x 6", 147 lbs. (2) 61.5" x 40" x 4.15", 143 lbs. (3) 54.4" x 15.75" x 6.9", 74 lbs. (4) 26" x 21" x 8.3", 20 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips