You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $242.99 Non-Member $269.99
- Details & Specs
14 - lb. bag Whitetail Institute® Imperial Whitetail Chicory Plus doesn't sacrifice rack - growing for drought - resistance!
Create serious rack-growing food plots, PLUS get the drought and heat resistance you need! Imperial Whitetail Chicory Plus blends the premium high-protein attractiveness of Imperial Clover with the Whitetail Institute's exclusive WINA-100 Brand Chicory, specifically engineered for climates where high summer heat and extended summer drought can slow clover production.
And, WINA-100 Brand Chicory dramatically increases palatability by reducing the thick, waxy taste of traditional chicory while still providing maximum protein and nutrition deer need... amazing protein levels, up to 44%!More:
- WINA-100 is the only chicory engineered specifically for deer and is highly palatable to whitetails
- Incredible drought resistance and unsurpassed heat tolerances for seriously low maintenance food plots that are built to last... highly attractive all year, even in the droughty period in late summer and early fall
- Blended with the #1 food plot product, Imperial Whitetail Clover for year-round, green food plots
- Perennial, a single planting lasts 3 to 5 years
- 14 lb. bag plants up to 2 acres
- Performs best in slightly well drained soils that hold moisture with pH levels of 6.5-7.5 and 4-6 hours of daily sunlight... requires tillage for seeding.
Don't just hunt bucks, grow and attract bigger ones! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99