You May Also Like
- Non-Member $9.99 Buyer's Club $8.99
- Non-Member $6.99 Buyer's Club $6.29
- Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
- Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Why leave your processing to an amateur? This Weston® #22 Stainless Steel Pro-Series Electric Meat Grinder And Stuffer is a commercial-quality Meat Grinder, ready to serve your needs as a professional chef, gourmet cook, outdoors game-processor, or as a guy who wants the job done the fast, easy, efficient way.
With all-metal construction, Weston® #22 is solid and sturdy, and extremely quiet in operation with a powerful 750 watt, 1-hp. motor that easily grinds through 9-12 lbs of meat per minute.
- Powerful 750 watt, 1-hp. permanently lubricated air-cooled motor easily grinds 9-12 lbs. per minute
- Forward and reverse function prevents clogging
- Stainless steel cutting knife and all metal gear construction for optimal grinding performance and a lifetime of use
- Offset head design with locking knob allows maximum meat flow
- Extra large stainless steel oval hopper measures over 15" x 10" x 2 1/2"... solid heavy-duty stomper
- Disassembles for easy clean-up
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability plus sturdy handle for easy moving
- Includes 2 grinding plates: Coarse ( 3/10") and Medium (1/5")
- Comes with complete sausage making kit: 3 stuffing funnels with flanges: 20 mm (4/5"), 30 mm or (1 1/5") and 40 mm (1 3/5"), Cyclone High Speed Stuffing Auger and matching 10 mm or (2/5") funnel, Stuffing Star to convert your grinder into a sausage stuffer
- 120 Volts/60Hz... Built-in circuit breaker and thermostat prevents motor overheating and burnout
- Measures approx. 24.5" x 16.75" x 15.5"
- Weighs 20 lbs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 152598
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Blade: Stainless steel
- Motor: 750W
- Capacity per Hour (lbs.): 540-720
- Meat Tray Size: 15" x 10" x 2 1/2"
- Attachments: 3 stuffing funnels, stuffing auger, stuffing star, stomper
- Plates Included: Coarse and medium
- Volts: 120
- Overall Dimensions: Approx. 24.5" x 16.75" x 15.5"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 08-2201-W