You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Wenger® TerraGraph Braille Watch offers Swiss excellence and braille function for the vision impaired.
The clear mineral crystal face pops open at the push of a button, revealing raised braille hour markers and reinforced hands that allow those with low vision or blindness to tell time by feel! Brilliant, and good-looking too... all backed by Swiss quartz precision and the Wenger® legacy of quality.Details:
- Stylish polished stainless steel case and snap-on caseback
- Precise Swiss quartz movement keeps you on time
- Crystal face opens to reveal raised braille markers and reinforced hands that can take some manhandling
- Genuine calfskin leather strap with metal buckle
- Case width: 40 mm (1.57"). Strap width: 20 mm (0.78"). Includes braille manual.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips