You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: VGT300WR4O
Weatherby® Vanguard® 2 Synthetic .300 Weatherby Magnum Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle. Weather-resistant performance, SUB-MOA accuracy, and a top value!
Every Vanguard Series 2 Rifle carries Weatherby's SUB-MOA Accuracy Guarantee... ensuring .99" or less 3-shot groups at 100 yards when used with specified premium ammo. Finished with a weather-beating GriptoniteTM synthetic stock and bead-blasted finish, it's serious accuracy in a seriously tough package... and it's available for less than you might think.
Vanguard 2 Stainless Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle special features:
- Cold hammer-forged 24" barrel with recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
- Lightweight, weather-resistant Monte Carlo Griptonite composite stock feature pistol grip and forend inserts and right-side palm swell
- Bead-blasted blued finish for weather / corrosion resistance
- Match-quality, 2-stage trigger is creep-free and adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve and one-piece machined bolt
- 3 rings of steel: the cartridge casehead is surrounded by the recessed bolt face, which is surrounded by the barrel, which in turn is surrounded by the steel receiver... creating an extra measure of strength
- Caliber: .300 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: Bead-blasted blue finish, #2 contour, 1:10" twist
- Stock: Monte Carlo Griptonite composite
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Match-grade, 2-stage, adjustable
- Safety: 3-position
- Overall length: 44.5"
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips