You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: VGX300WR4O
Weatherby® Vanguard® 2 Deluxe .300 Weatherby Magnum Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle. Distinctive good looks with head-turning accuracy!
From the "AA" grade claro walnut stock to the high-luster blued finish, there's little doubt that the Vanguard 2 DLX Rifle is a real beauty. But, as is so often the case, the beauty here goes beyond skin-deep. That's because the Deluxe offers Weatherby's SUB-MOA Guaranteed Accuracy... guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards when used with specified ammunition! Premium looks, premium quality, premium accuracy -- it's no wonder Weatherby shooters are among the most devoted fans in the world.
Vanguard 2 Deluxe Bolt Action Rifle special features:
- Cold hammer-forged 24" barrel with recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
- Raised-comb "AA" grade claro walnut stock with fine checkering and high-gloss finish
- Rosewood forend and grip cap with maplewood spacers
- Match-quality, 2-stage trigger is creep-free and adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve and one-piece machined bolt
- 3 rings of steel: the cartridge casehead is surrounded by the recessed bolt face, which is surrounded by the barrel, which in turn is surrounded by the steel receiver... creating an extra measure of strength
- Caliber: .300 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: High-luster blue finish, #2 contour, 1:10" twist
- Stock: Monte Carlo "AA" claro walnut
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Match-grade, 2-stage, adjustable
- Safety: 3-position
- Overall length: 44.5"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips