You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $186.19 Non-Member $195.99
- Buyer's Club $317.29 Non-Member $333.99
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: SA08U2026PGM
Weatherby® SA-08TM Upland Semi-automatic 20 Gauge Shotgun with 26" Barrel.
Endurance tested, field proven. The Weatherby SA-08 Upland Semi-automatic Shotgun is put through rigorous testing and endurance trials to provide years of dependable use in every conceivable condition. It's unique dual-valve system has undergone a torturous testing program, including more than 6,000 rounds in the lab.
Plus, it's equipped with a "muzzle-weighted" balance point that promotes a smooth swing and follow-through for faster pointing and target acquisition. From doves in the deep south... to pheasants in the Midwest, the SA-08 Upland passes every "high volume shooting" test with flying colors. And you'll see that difference every time you pull the trigger.
Weatherby SA-08 Upland Semi-automatic Shotgun Features:
- Includes 3 choke tubes (improved cylinder, modified, full)
- Dual-valve system for the widest range of load versatility
- "Muzzle-weighted" balance point promotes a smooth swing and follow-through for faster pointing and target acquisition
- Vented top rib dissipates heat and aids in target acquisition
- Matte black metalwork helps reduce glare
- Barrel is chrome lined to help prevent wear and tear
- Carrier control buttons allow for quick load changes
- Chrome-plated bolt for a smooth, non-binding action
- Drop-out trigger system for quick and easy cleaning / reassembly
- Equipped with recoil pad
- 1.5" drop at comb / 2.25" drop at heel
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 4 + 1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Stock: Walnut with satin finish
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: Brass bead
- Overall length: 46"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|