You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $211.84 Non-Member $222.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $275.49 Non-Member $289.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® PA-08 Upland Pump Action 20 Gauge Shotgun
The Weatherby PA-08 Upland Pump Action Shotgun is put through rigorous testing and endurance trials to provide years of dependable use in every conceivable condition. Its dual bar action is simple, smooth, overbuilt and has passed through more than 6,000 rounds of testing to assure flawless performance in the field.
It also features a ventilated top rib and brass bead front sight to promote a smooth swing-through and provide you with an excellent sight line for acquiring fast-moving birds. From doves in the deep south...to pheasants in the Midwest, the PA-08 Upland passes every "high volume shooting" test with flying colors. And you'll see that difference every time you pull the trigger.
- 3 choke tubes (improved cylinder, modified, full)
- Chrome-lined barrel
- Vented top rib dissipates heat and aids in target acquisition
- Drop-out trigger system for quick and easy cleaning / reassembly
- Gloss black metalwork for a distinctive look
- 1.5" drop at comb / 2.25" drop at heel
- Chrome-plated bolt for smooth, non-binding action
- Equipped with recoil pad
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637078
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Stock: Walnut with gloss finish
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: Brass bead
- Safety: Push button
- Overall length: 46"
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: PA08U2026PGM
- UPC: 747115420681
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips