You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: TRSM300NR8B
Weatherby® Mark V® TRR RC Bolt Action .300 Winchester® Mag. Centerfire Rifle.
Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder or is more accurate. Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V TRR RC Bolt Action .300 Winchester Mag. Centerfire Rifle. It combines a fully-adjustable stock and Krieger® #3 contour barrel with legendary Weatherby performance. From the rock-solid receiver to the three-rings-of-steel design, you get unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and dependability. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 3-shot group of .99 or less at 100 yards using specified premium ammo. Plus, it's equipped with a recoil-reducing AccubrakeTM and comes with a RC engraved floorplate and factory-shot target signed by Ed Weatherby.
Weatherby Mark V TRR RC Bolt Action Rifle Features:
- Guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA)
- Equipped with recoil-reducing Accubrake
- Drop box magazine
- 3-position buttstock is adjustable for length of pull, drop at heel, and cant of the pad
- Stock features a #6 slide for bipod (not included) attachment
- Hand-honed action to assure 100% lug contact with the receiver
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gases to escape in case of accidental case rupture
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve helps redirect high-pressure gases
- Integral recoil lug for extra strength and structural integrity
- Positive cartridge extraction ejects the fired case without the necessity of full bolt retraction
- 1-Pc. alloy trigger guard
- Cocking indicator lets you know whether your rifle is cocked or uncocked
- Equipped with recoil pad and swivel studs
- Includes factory-shot target signed and certified by Ed Weatherby
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 2 + 1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel style: Free-floating Krieger Custom Cut #3 contour
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Hand-laminated, adjustable stock with CNC 6061 T-6 aluminum bedding system
- Length of pull: Adjustable from 13.25" to 14.75"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Overall length: 48"
- Overall weight: 9.25 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips