You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: ARS240WR4O
Weatherby® Mark V® Accumark® RC .240 Weatherby Magnum Centerfire Rifle.
Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder or is more accurate. Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V Accumark RC .240 Weatherby Magnum Rifle. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable 3-rings-of-steel design, it offers unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 3-shot group of .99 or less at 100 yards right from the box! Plus, it comes with a RC engraved floorplate and factory-shot target signed by Ed Weatherby.
Weatherby Mark V Accumark RC Bolt Action Rifle Features:
- Guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA)
- Recessed target crown
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum bedding plate
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gas to escape
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- Matte gel-coated finish with spiderweb accents on stock
- Matte black finish on all metalwork
- RC engraved floorplate
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- .75" drop at comb / 1.75" drop at heel / 0.625" Monte Carlo
- Includes a factory-shot target signed by Ed Weatherby
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: .240 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5 + 1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: Button-rifled, #3 contour, free-floating stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Hand-laminated, raised comb, Monte Carlo composite
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 44"
- Overall weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips