You May Also Like
Ruger Super Redhawk, Revolver, .44 Magnum, Centerfire, 5501, 736676055012, 7.5" Barrel, Hogue Tamer MonogripBuyer's Club $845.49 Non-Member $889.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $595.99 Non-Member $595.99
- Buyer's Club $545.99 Non-Member $545.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $436.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 2796325
Walther® P99 AS 9mm Semi-automatic Handgun.
The choice of law enforcement and military personnel around the world. Tough, rugged and reliable, the Walther® P99 is a solid choice for professional duty or any avid shooter who wants a handgun that performs consistently in the harshest conditions.
It features the famous Walther ergonomic grip so you can enjoy extended range sessions with minimal fatigue. And the interchangeable backstrap ensures a perfect fit for any hand size or personal grip preference. When you check out the many other premium features, you'll see why the P99 AS is the trusted handgun of so many professionals.
Walther P99 AS Semi-automatic Handgun special features:
- TeniferTM coated slide and barrel for corrosion resistance
- Rear slide serrations
- 3 safeties: 2 drop safeties and firing pin block for a safe carry
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Weaver accessory rail for lasers and other tactical accessories
- Serrated trigger guard, perfect for tactical 2-handed grip stance
- Reversible push-button thumb-operated mag release
- Ergonomic Walther grip
- Interchangeable backstrap for customized comfort
- Anti-stress trigger with initial 9 lb. pull and 4.5 lb. pull on subsequent shots.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 15
- Barrel length: 4"
- Frame: polymer
- Grips: Ergonomic textured polymer
- Sights: Low-profile 3-dot metal
- Overall length: 7.1"
- Overall width: 1.3"
- Overall height: 5.3"
- Overall weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips