You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Flame Resistant Clothing - Walls® Flame ResistantTM Insulated Coveralls Full - body warmth and protection!
Zip on these flame resistant coveralls over normal work clothes to guard against bitter cold days! A Flame-resistant clothing 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon twill outer shell keeps you out of harm's way. The bi-swing 2-Pc. back offer unrestricted movement and all-day comfort. Available in tall sizes for bigger guys!Hot buy:
- 7 ozs. flame-resistant clothing 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon duck outer shell 13 ozs. flame-resistant modacrylic batting quilted to flame-resistant twill lining
- Arc Rating APTV - 34.3, HRC Level 3
- Single-needle diamond quilt adds durability to this protective clothing
- 2-Pc. sleeves have adjustable tabs
- Ruler and plier pockets on right back leg
- Chest pockets with welt pocket, flap-concealed snap closure
- Fire retardent clothing with two-way front zipper with storm fly
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers with side entry pass through at waist elastic inserts at waist for comfy fit
- Front swing pockets
- One-way leg zippers with snap over fly
- Machine wash warm with like colors – do not bleach, starch, use fabric softener or products with hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry medium. Failure to launder properly could affect flame resistance.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart! More great stuff from the Guide!
Order your fire resistant clothing ONLINE today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $22.50 on these items!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips