You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1289.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Non-Member $1179.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Non-Member $1399.99
- Non-Member $1799.99
- Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Vortex® Razor HD 10x42 Roof Prism Binoculars.
Extreme terrain... unimaginable weather conditions. Both test your spirit... and your optics. With a well-earned reputation for pushing the limits of optical performance, the Vortex Razor HD 10x42 Roof Prism Binoculars are in a class of their own. Small, lightweight, strong and packed with the highest-quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD extra-low dispersion glass, the Vortex Razor HDs are the only Binoculars you'll need for any outdoor adventure.
- Premium HD (high density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- Apochromatic optical system and HD glass combine to provide unmatched color sharpness
- Dielectric prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Phase correction coating enhances resolution and contrast
- Premium lens coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Roof prism for greater durability and compact transport
- Open-hinge design provides superior ergonomics while decreasing weight and bulk
- Magnesium chassis decreases weight and increases strength
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binoculars
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek® coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber armor shell provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection
- Multi-position eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center focus wheel allows you to focus both binocular barrels at the same time
- Locking diopter adjusts for differences in the user's eye
- Compatible with a tripod adapter
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Eye relief: 16.5mm
- Exit pupil: 4.2mm
- Linear Field of View: 362 ft. / 1,000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 6.9°
- Close focus: 6'
- Interpupillary distance: 55-75mm
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.1"w.
- Weight: 24.8 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips