You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Vortex® Kaibab HD 15x56 Roof Prism Binoculars.
The ultimate long-range binoculars! With a well-earned reputation for pushing the envelope on performance, the Vortex Kaibab HD 15x56 Roof Prism Binoculars offer the power and optical performance you need for hunting, bird watching, scouting and more. Topnotch durability, superior images, stunning resolution, and packed with the highest-quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD extra-low dispersion glass, the Kaibab HDs are the only Binoculars you'll need for any outdoor adventure.
- Premium HD (high density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- Apochromatic optical system and HD glass combine to provide unmatched color sharpness
- Dielectric prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Phase correction coating enhances resolution and contrast
- Premium lens coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Large 56mm lenses for topnotch low-light performance
- Roof prism for greater durability and compact transport
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binoculars
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek® coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber armor shell provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection
- Multi-position eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center focus wheel allows you to focus both binocular barrels at the same time
- Locking diopter adjusts for differences in the user's eye
- Compatible with a tripod adapter
- Magnification: 15X
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm
- Eye relief: 15mm
- Exit pupil: 3.7mm
- Linear Field of View: 215 ft. / 1,000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 4.1°
- Close focus: 23'
- Interpupillary distance: 60-76mm
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.7"w.
- Weight: 43.5 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips