You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Vortex® Hurricane 7x50 Porro Prism Binoculars.
The ultimate in optics! Built to endure the roughest conditions, wettest weather and harshest climates, the Vortex Hurricane 7x50 Porro Prism Binoculars are ruggedly built with individually focused eyepieces, non-slip rubber armor housing, and 100% waterproof and fogproof construction. All lens surfaces are multi-coated with Vortex's XR anti-reflective coatings and exterior lens surfaces are protected from scratches, oils and corrosive salts by a special ArmorTek® coating. Simply put, they're a premium pair of Binoculars without the premium price.
- Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Porro prism design provides a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional images
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binoculars
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber armor shell provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection
- Adjustable eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Individual focus ensures eyepieces are specifically tuned to each eye for ultra sharp, customized views
- Compatible with a tripod adapter
- Magnification: 7X
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Eye relief: 17mm
- Exit pupil: 7.1mm
- Linear Field of View: 378 ft. / 1,000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 7.2°
- Close focus: 30'
- Interpupillary Distance: 56-74mm
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 8"w.
- Weight: 39.4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips