You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $4.94 Non-Member $5.49
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Vision Grills® Pro S Series Kamado Charcoal Grill takes your grilling to a new level of perfection!
From the first time you fire up your Pro Series S Kamado Grill you'll see that there's a whole lot to love. The ingenious simplicity of the 3,000-year-old kamado-style approach. The modern touches that make grilling a little less complicated. The 3-in-1 flexibility that will have you going from smoking to baking to grilling and back again. No, this certainly isn't the same old charcoal or gas grill. The Vision Grills Kamado is truly something deliciously different.Here's why:
- Heavy-duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl for true year-round cooking
- Durable dual-level stainless steel cooking grates offer a substantial 596 sq. in. of cooking space
- Calibrated top vent and thermometer take the guesswork out of reaching the desired cooking temperature. A thermometer lets you know the exact temperature inside the Grill
- Convection cooking environment ensures nice and even cooking
- Dual calibrated cooking dials with safety spark screens for ultimate control at all temperature ranges
- Pro ZoneTM easy-access electric starter port for simple starting
- Drop-down wooden side shelves for added prep space and storage
- Heavy-duty hardware... all metal components are made from high-grade steel
- Glazed ceramic finish for long-lasting durability and great looks
- No-mess ash cleanout drawer
- Eco-friendly lump charcoal consumption
- Power-coated cart and heavy-duty locking caster wheels for easy moving
- Easy-lift lid with dual spring assist for effortless grilling from every angle
- Measures 47 x 28 x 33"w. Weighs 227 lbs. Some assembly required.
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 33"l. x 27"w. x 33"h., and Weighs approx. 239 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips