You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Vindicator Fixed Blade Knife from Dark Ops®. A unique covert design that can be conveniently carried almost anywhere on the body for professional duty.
With an overall length just over 10", its design redefines concealable utility and lethality. A new broadening-blade design and double-edged tip offers extreme penetrating capability in a compact package.
A deep belly and recurve design allows for an extreme, almost sword-like hollow grind that provides major cutting capability. But that's just the beginning of this sharp story...... here's the rest:
- The edge bevel is an extreme, nearly razor edge 70 degrees
- Can be used as both a thrusting and slashing close-in, defensive weapon
- The serrated top edge offers a much broader edge radius, and is designed for hard use cutting and hacking, preserving the razor edge of the main blade
- The back taper of the broadening penetrator tip is beveled as not to catch on bone or clothing when withdrawn from the wound
- Unique handle design incorporates paracord wrapping channels that allow user configuration of overall handle thickness
- Ideal for those with large hands that wish a greater grip thickness than normally available
- Beveled grip serrations at all user contact points provide outstanding grip in grave situations
- The tapered and grip-serrated thumb ridge provides a broad reverse grip surface typically unavailable in shorter blade designs
- Broad hilts keep the hand from-oversliding onto the blade should the user hit bone in a thrusting maneuver
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Blade Steel: CTV2 Stainless Steel
- Sheath Configuration: Waist, shoulder, MOLLE, thigh or calf carry
- Lethal, concealable. May be illegal in certain jurisdictions. For Professional and law enforcement use only in dual edge configuration.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips