You May Also Like
- Non-Member $629.99
- Non-Member $729.99
- Non-Member $559.95
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Vexilar® FLX-28 Flasher Fishfinder Pro Pack II with Pro View 9° Ice-Ducer. Experience the next evolution of sonar excellence.
It's like a wish list of features... digital depth, 5 color palettes for maximum visibility, 5' depth range adjustments, low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds, and more. LOTS more.
The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology. Vexilar® has come a long way from the early FL-8, but they've never changed their commitment to delivering the very best sonar systems in the world for over 50 years. Performance, quality, innovation and reliability... Welcome to the amazing FLX-28. It's the ultimate multi-season sonar system, and it's ready to go with 12V / 9AH battery and 9° Pro View Ice-Ducer in a go-anywhere soft carry case!Features:
- Digital depth readout
- Vexilar 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- Pro View 9° Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- 20 Interference rejection settings allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- Unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- 5' depth range settings, with 300' max. depth
- 1/4" target ID
- Two zoom zones
- Day / night mode
- 5-color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Case has 2 cable cleats for transducer cable storage, swivel Flasher mount, and adjustable rod holder
- Includes soft carry case.
- High-resolution display: 525 bits
- Exclusive interference rejection: 20 step
- Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Voltage: 12V DC Current draw: 200 MA
- Measures 4 1/2" x 6" x 2 1/2"d.
- Includes battery / charger, soft carry case and Ice-Ducer.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips