You May Also Like
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $479.95
- Non-Member $529.95
- Non-Member $539.95
- Buyer's Club $476.99 Non-Member $529.99
- Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
Vexilar® FL-22 Ice Pro Flasher Fishfinder with 12° Ice-Ducer. The pinnacle of special-purpose sonar fishing is here!
So what makes the FL-22 so special? It's the technical breakthrough of matching the power output and pulse length to the depth you are fishing. In less technical terms, the FL-22 is the first flasher sonar system that matches the depth range you've set to the resolution on the display so you see every possible detail in the water below. The FL-22 delivers the best target ID and target separation of any sonar system ever made!
It offers six 10-ft. increment range settings, with a maximum depth of 60 feet. Having the available depth range matched to the actual water depth greatly increases display resolution... making it easier to work lures and see when a fish is interested.
The FL-22 offers two Auto Zoom zones, one for the bottom 6 ft., and the other for the bottom 12 ft. For super-shallow water fishing, a low-power mode is built in. The FL-22 even has a Bottom Lock feature for open water use. This locks the zoom on the bottom six feet no matter how much the water depth changes. All these features still controlled with only three knobs make the FL-22 the most advanced sonar system ever offered by Vexilar®.
What's in the box:
- FL-22 Ice Pro Flasher Fishfinder
- 12° Ice-Ducer
- 12V, 9aH battery with charger
- Super-bright and rock-solid display... the new LEDs along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-22's display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ)... gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 60 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Excellent target ID down to a mere 1/4"
- 6 depth ranges down to 60'
- Simple 3-knob controls
- Includes 12° Ice-Ducer transducer... a self-leveling transducer with float for accurate positioning
- Day and night settings: night setting cuts the output of the LED display by 50% to avoid getting night blindness when looking at the super bright LEDs
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket
- Uses all Vexilar® FL8se series transducers (sold separately)
- Easy-access semi-enclosed battery compartment
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Depth Range: Maximum 60 ft.
- Dimensions: 4 3/4" x 6" x 2 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb., 2 ozs.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
- Product model number: IP2212
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips