You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
The FL - 22® HD Pro Pack II with 12° Ice - Ducer from Vexilar®. The ultimate in special purpose sonar fishing systems is here!
What makes the FL-22 so special is the technical breakthrough of matching the power output and pulse length to the depth you are fishing. In less technical terms, the FL-22 is the first flasher sonar system that matches the depth range you've set to the resolution on the display so you see every possible detail in the water below! The FL-22 delivers the best target ID and target separation of any sonar system ever made!
A unique feature of the FL-22 is the six 10' increment range settings, with a maximum depth of 60'. The idea of having the available depth range matched to the actual water depth being fished can greatly increase display resolution making it easier to work lures and see when a fish is interested.
The popular night fishing mode is also featured in the FL-22. By cutting the brightness of the display by 50%, you are able to comfortably view the display in complete darkness without affecting your night vision. The FL-22 offers two Auto Zoom zones, one for the bottom six feet and the other for the bottom twelve feet. For super-shallow water fishing, a low power mode is built-in. The FL-22 even has a Bottom Lock feature for open water use. This locks the zoom on the bottom six feet no matter how much the water depth changes. All these features - still controlled with only three, easy to reach knobs - make the FL-22 the most advanced sonar system ever offered by Vexilar.The Pro Pack:
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology
- The D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer® system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Weatherproof, super-bright, 3-color LED (strong targets in red, medium targets in orange, weak targets in green)
- Flat screen Display with super wide viewing angle
- 525 segments of resolution
- Six depth ranges down to 60 feet
- Target ID of Less than 1/ 4 inch
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
- 6 foot and 12 foot Auto Zoom Ranges, 6 foot Bottom Lock
- 525 segments of resolution
- Uses all Vexilar "FL" series transducers
- Rear hook-and-loop door for easy transducer access
- Dual side mesh storage pockets
- Heavy-duty handle design
- Easily slips around your Pro Pack.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips