You May Also Like
Non-Member $40.99 Buyer's Club $36.89
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Vexilar® FL-20 Flasher Fishfinder Pro Pack II with Ice-Ducer. The dawn of a new era of sport fishing is at hand.
Packed with features and enhanced sonar performance, the FL-20 promises to deliver live action, 3-color sonar that will change the face of fishing. The FL-20 has a sleek profile with a bigger display, and two auto zoom ranges that split the display screen to let you focus in on just the bottom 6 or 12 feet of the water column.
It offers target ID down to inch and displays depths down to 300 feet. The all new 20 foot Low Power range setting aids fishing in shallow water or thick weeds. The FL-20 comes with a night and day mode. The night setting allows you to cut the output of the LED display by 50% to avoid getting night blindness when looking at the super bright LEDs.
The FL-20 is the ultimate multi-season sonar system, and it's ready to go with 12V/9AH battery and case.Features:
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable
- Super Bright and Rock-solid display - The new LEDs along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-20's display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- Five Depth Ranges - The FL-20 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 300' ranges
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- FL Digital Depth Indicator - Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level
- Ice-Ducer transducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Case has two cable cleats, adjustable rod holder, and swivel mount for the FL-20 Flasher. Case fits in a 5-gallon bucket (not included).
- High-resolution display: 525 bits
- Exclusive interference rejection: 10 step
- Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Voltage: 12V DC Current draw: 200 MA
- Measures 4 1/2" x 6" x 2 1/2"d.
- Includes battery / charger, case and Ice-Ducer.