You May Also Like
- Non-Member $529.95
- Non-Member $479.95
- Non-Member $539.95
- Buyer's Club $382.49 Non-Member $424.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Details & Specs
Vexilar® FL-18 Flasher Fishfinder Pro Pack II with Ice-Ducer. On the ice or open water, fish have nowhere to hide.
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color Flasher Fishfinder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display... allowing you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching perch or walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2", the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. 5 depth scales down to 200 feet. Built-in interference rejection. A 3-color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
It's the complete package for effective fish-finding, and it comes complete with battery / charger, case, and Pro View transducer!Features:
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom 6 feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom 6 feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode
- Super Bright and Rock-solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- Five Depth Ranges - the FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level
- Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- High-resolution display: 525 bits
- High-speed real-time LED readout
- Backlit depth scale for easy visibility in low light conditions
- Exclusive interference rejection: 10 step
- Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: 0.5"
- Voltage: 12V DC Current draw: 200 MA
- Measures 4 1/2" x 6" x 2 1/2"d. Includes battery / charger, case and Ice-Ducer.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips