You May Also Like
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $369.95
- Buyer's Club $382.49 Non-Member $424.99
- Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $499.00
- Non-Member $549.99
- Non-Member $529.95
- Buyer's Club $566.99 Non-Member $629.99
- Details & Specs
Vexilar FL-12 Genz Pack Flasher Fishfinder with 12 Ice-Ducer. The best just got better.
You know the FL-12 is the gold standard for three-color flasher excellence... and now it's even better, thanks to legendary ice angler Dave Genz! He knows how to find the fish, and he knows the features he wants in a flasher fishfinder. So he took the already-great FL-12 and made it his own.
It starts with the redesigned Blue BoxTM that's nearly indestructible through years of hard use. The Blue Box fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing, and now includes a universal transducer holder system. Each comes with a 12V, 7aH battery with charger and a 12 Ice-Ducer transducer, so it's ready to rock out of the box.
Of course, everything that made the FL-12 great is still here... like 200-ft. max depth, 5 depth ranger, 10 interference rejection settings, easy operation and bright 3-color display.
What's in the box:
- FL-12 Flasher Fishfinder
- 12 Ice-Ducer
- 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger
- Super-bright 3-color LED display
- 10 interference rejection settings to knock out interference from another nearby depthfinder
- 5 depth ranges down to 200' (20', 40', 60', 80' and 200'), with low power range option for use in shallow water or thick weeds
- Simple 2-knob controls
- Includes 12 Ice-Ducer transducer... a self-leveling transducer with float for accurate positioning
- Rugged Blue Box is nearly indestructible
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket
- Uses all Vexilar FL8se series transducers, as well as a full line of Vexilar accessories like battery status indicator, flex light (all sold separately)
- Easy-access semi-enclosed battery compartment
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
- Dimensions: 4 3/4" x 6" x 2 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb., 2 ozs.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
- Product model number: GP1212
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99