You May Also Like
- Non-Member $479.99
- Non-Member $549.99
- Non-Member $529.95
- Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
Vexilar® FL-12 Ice Pro Flasher Fishfinder Ultra Pack with 12° Ice-Ducer. Introducing the most complete, most feature-packed sonar system on the ice.
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, Flasher / Fishfinder technology from Vexilar®. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50%. The simple to operate system only requires 2 control knobs. The FL-12 offers 10 steps of interference rejection and a 20 ft. low power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
Even better, the FL-12 comes with Vexilar's all-in-one Ultra Pack bundle. The Ultra Pack system's innovation begins with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery so you don't need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. A master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. The Ultra Pack System comes with a Vexilar D-130 Battery Status Indicator built-in to let you know the status of your battery while fishing. The pack comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The super tough Ultra Pack will fit into a 5-gallon bucket.Details:
- Digital depth readout
- Vexilar 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- 12° Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- 10 Interference rejection settings allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- Low power shallow water mode
- Easy access external charging / power posts
- 5 depth ranges down to 200'
- Non-slip bottom
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Case has 2 cable cleats for transducer cable storage, swivel Flasher mount, and adjustable rod holder
- Enclosed battery compartment.
- Cable storage and holding grips
- Super strong handle with float holder
- Tackle box holder with tackle box included
- Master power switch.
- High-resolution display: 525 bits
- Exclusive interference rejection: 10 step
- Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Voltage: 12V DC Current draw: 200 MA
- Measures 4 1/2" x 6" x 2 1/2"d.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99