You May Also Like
- Non-Member $22.99
- Non-Member $139.99
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
- Non-Member $129.00
- Non-Member $399.99 Buyer's Club $359.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $229.99 Buyer's Club $206.99
- Non-Member $52.99
- Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
- Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
- Non-Member $21.99 Buyer's Club $19.79
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
You'll find feeding fish MUCH faster with the Vexilar® Deptherm Model 104!
How'd you like to change the odds in your favor next time you're fishing? Expert research by the pros has determined that each variety of fish has a "preferred climate" (the water temperature range in which they're found most often).
To give you a few examples, sunfish, bluegill and crappies like a temperature range of 65-75 while lake trout are more likely to be swimming in temperatures of 45-55. The range for smallmouth bass is 65-70 while their largemouth bass relatives like 70-75 and our friend the walleye (along with the sauger) is most likely to be swimming (and biting) in waters of about 55-70. (All temps. are Fahrenheit degrees).
That's why the Vexilar® Deptherm changes the odds in your favor. It tells you quickly and accurately what the temperatures are in the water you're fishing and how deep those temperatures go. All you do is consult your handy temperature / fish chart so you quickly know whether it's too cold or warm for the species of fish you're after... so you can quickly change your position just like the fish do!
- Helps you stay in the preferred range where fish are most apt to be feeding
- You just drop it on a line and let it sink to the bottom or to any depth you choose
- Growing pressure forces water into the gauge to give you an accurate reading of both temperature and depth
- Readings take just 30 seconds!
Fish move around to find a climate they like... kind of like people... stay up on their "travel plans" and catch more fish!