You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
"Vet" U.S. Military Surplus WWII Winter Camo Suit
From WWII, Camo for snows that fell while FDR was President! A genuine historic artifact for the collector or re-enactor. Cotton Suit for layering over the winter uniform. The Army Surplus Jacket is pullover Anorak style with drawstring hood. Button cuffs, internal waist drawstring, button-flap pockets.
The Army surplus Pants have drawstring waist, button fly. Pass-through pockets and rear pocket. Ankle cinch ties. Machine wash (but carefully, it's a collectible).
Condition: used, army surplus, in very good shape.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Get this "white Christmas, G.I.-style" collectible ONLINE now!
Please Note : May or may not come with waist drawstring. Styles of Jacket may vary slightly. Sorry, no choice.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips