You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Used man-hauled U.S. Military Surplus Scow Sled.
Big 200-lb. capacity! As used by winter combat patrols for carrying their equipment or for evacuation when faster means are not available. Sled is ideal for transport of tents, stoves, fuel, rations, weapons and ammunition.
May be used as a firing platform for machine guns in deep snow. And this sled is useful in the evacuation of casualties.Army Surplus Details:
- Wood runner boards on bottom
- Side, front and rear metal U-bolts for attachment points or towing
- Protective rubberized bumper around edges
- Canvas cover (with rope cinch) for camouflage, to hold contents in place and to protect them from the elements
- Tow harness included
- 200-lb. capacity
- 88"l. (over 7 1/4'), 23"w. Fairly light at 33 lbs., 11 ozs.
Condition: used, army surplus, good condition but will show signs of Long Term Storage. Be among the first to own this winter workhorse!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!