You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
What's the radiation level? This collectible is designed to be used by Civil Defense personnel to determine radioactive contamination levels that could result from an enemy attack or other nuclear disaster. Similar to fire / police models of the 1960s.
FUNCTIONAL COLD WAR COLLECTIBLE IS READY FOR DUTY.
Well-made portable unit measures gamma radiation and will detect as high as 500 roentgens per hour. Will also detect beta radiation from fissionable materials. Looks cool and completes your military collection.
- Authentic U.S. Military issue
- Metal case with yellow finish is built to last
- Single contoured handle for carrying ease
- Measures gamma radiation as high as 500 roentgens per hour
- Front metal latch securely keeps unit closed
- USA made
- Condition: brand new, but may show signs of storage
- Measures 8.5" x 4.5" x 4"h.
- Weighs a sturdy 4 lbs.
- Runs on 1 or 2 batteries (not included)
Eliminate guesswork, know your radiation level! Get yours today to activate conversation to a new level.Key Specifications
- Item Number: 36733
- Condition: New, may show signs of storage
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips