You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Don't skimp on support. Any serious backpacker will tell you... a non-rigid backpack experience is no way to spend your day hiking a rough trail. This U.S. Military backpack includes a polymer frame to hold your gear away from your back and keep weight evenly distributed away from pressure points.
Entrust your next adventure to unmistakable U.S. Military quality.
Built to the strictest specifications. Made with pride in the U.S.A. under government contract, not a scrimped stitch to be found from top to bottom. Tough, heavy-duty water-resistant nylon keeps going under the threat of rain or snow. All compartments are easy to access, and keep your equipment separate and organized for no-digging retrieval later. Private backpack makers wish they could produce something of this quality, but it would be cost prohibitive. Luckily you've got the surplus connection here, with a price just a fraction of original government cost!
- Complete with matching polymer frame for all-day carrying support
- Water-resistant durable nylon outer material
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt
- 2 main compartments and 3 accessory compartments
- Both main compartments have drawstring collars and adjustable rain flaps
- Map / document holder inside one of main compartments
- Synching straps not included
Condition: New, never issued. Don't wait! Grab your Pack while this deal holds out!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 661396
- Material: Water-resistant nylon
- Carrying Capacity: 5,700 cubic inches
- Gear Compartment: 16" x 16" x 12"
- Lower Compartment: 14" x 10" x 12"
- Accessory Compartment: 12"x 7" x 2"
- Sustainment Pouches: 11" x 9" x 4"
- Weight: 7 lbs., 8 oz.
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.
- Condition: New, never issued
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99