You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $404.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Own this heavy-duty collectible, once fired from a towed 105mm Howitzer artillery field piece, used by U.S. ground forces. Short-barreled M101A1 field Howitzers were born during WWII, seeing action in both European and Pacific theaters. "Fire for effect!" This massive artillery round waiting to be added to your collection.
DEFUNCT BRASS CASING, RELOADED WITH MILLED HARDWOOD PROJECTILE.
Achieve explosive conversations! Short-barrel howitzers hold a reputation for dead-on accuracy... delivering a powerful punch. Suitable for supporting infantry at a range up to 12,325 yards. Now defunct and perfectly legal to own.
- Genuine U.S. Military Issue
- Defunct, fired brass casing
- Reloaded with realistic milled hardwood projectile
- Shell casing is 4" diam., fitted Black dummy round made from wood
- Towers at 28" tall
- Weighs 9 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Used condition
Order this amazing collectible today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 650644
- Condition: Used, in very good shape
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips