You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $260.99 Non-Member $289.99
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: USZIPNMB22
U.S. Firearms ZiPTM .22LR Semi-automatic Pistol. The future of plinking fun is HERE!
Ready for something new and fun? Check out the futuristic, shooter-friendly design of the U.S. Firearms ZiP .22 caliber pistol. This is the next generation of future weapons in a light, compact form factor.
Simple in design, ZiP is a new Modular Weapons System, delivering amazing features with performance and upgradeability. Camping, hiking, exploring the world ZiP adapts to any mission with its rugged durability and smart, simple design.
ZiP has a new and efficient form factor which makes possible the new ZiP-ActionTM and 5 safeties, including a traditional cross-bolt trigger safety, a new modern sear safety improved by the development of a new linear trigger, and no winding trigger bar (also eliminating any dependency on the tiny coil spring in the rear of those dated striker designs) and lastly, a striker block which remains closed for nearly all of the trigger travel - opposite of all modern striker guns - making ZiP one of the most advanced platforms ever offered.
ZiP .22 special features:
- 5 integral safeties for peace of mind
- Closed striker block
- Simplified straight-pull trigger with extremely short reset (about 1/10")
- DOES NOT include magazine. Compatible with Ruger® 10/22 mags, including the high-capacity BX-25.
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Action: DAO
- Capacity: Varies
- Barrel length: 5.25"
- Frame: Black polymer
- Grips: polymer
- Sights: 3-dot
- Overall length: 7.25"
- Overall height: 3.10"
- Overall width: 1.20"
- Overall weight: 0.95 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips