You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $76.49 Non-Member $84.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $61.19 Non-Member $67.99
- Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $15.74 Non-Member $17.49
- Details & Specs
United Cutlery® Karate Master Knife by Gil Hibben. Designed by a legend to give your collection an added edge!
What's the big deal about the name "Gil Hibben"? Well, a lot actually. Gil produced knives for our servicemen to use in Vietnam and his firsthand experience as an Alaskan hunting guide, a throwing knife expert, and a sixth degree black belt in Kenpo Karate have contributed to his creating some of the most popular knives of the 20th Century.
Mr. Hibben was inducted into the Knife Throwers Hall of Fame in October 2003 for his many contributions to throwing knife designs, and he's even been called on by Hollywood to create awe-inspiring armory that has been featured in Rambo films in addition to being named the "Official Klingon Armourer" by Paramount Pictures.
Constructed with a gorgeous mahogany handle, polished brass guard and 420 stainless steel blade, this Knife definitely lives up to the reputation set forth by the creator himself. Built with the martial artist in mind, the Karate Master features a 7 1/2" razor sharp drop-point blade that penetrates deep into any surface. Each Knife includes a leather belt sheath proudly bearing the Hibben logo. 12 7/8" overall.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips