You May Also Like
- Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $83.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $38.69 Non-Member $42.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
We just said "duty". But for good reason. Because when the "you know what" hits the fan, these Under Armour Valsetz Duty Boots are the boots you'll want on your feet. They're so lightweight and comfortable, wearing anything else would be a crime. And when you make a living on your feet, whether upholding the law or saving lives, you need footwear that cushions your step, delivers grippy traction and keeps you quick on your toes.These Boots will do all of the above. They feel like sneakers... with an attitude. And a thirst for justice. Shock-absorbing midsole. Thick rubber outsole. Innovative tread design that provides more contact points for better traction. Plus, molded TPU toe guard and heel for enhanced durability where you need it most.
For duty. For honor. For better-feeling feet at the end of the day. The choice is Under Armour. And that's no BS.
- Breathable, water-resistant synthetic uppers are lightweight yet durable
- Molded TPU toe guard and ArmourGuide TPU heel offer added durability and protection in front and back
- ArmourBound and ArmourLastic shock-absorbing midsole helps reduce impact on ankles and knees
- Removable OrthoLite antimicrobial insole adds an additional layer of comfort to every step
- Rubber outsole with unique tread design for enhanced side-to-side movement and better all-around traction
- Wicking lining draws perspiration moisture away from your skin to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Each approx. 8"h., 21 ozs.
- Item number: 204181
- Color: Black, Timber Desert, Desert Sand
- Material: Synthetic upper with TPU tow and heel guards
- Height: Approx. 8"
- Weight: Approx. 21 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips