You May Also Like
- Non-Member $150.00
- Non-Member $160.00
- Buyer's Club $274.99 Non-Member $274.99
- Buyer's Club $287.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Bold, rimless Under Armour® Igniter Sunglasses dominate the trenches.
With titanium grilamid ArmourFusionTM frames as strong as the they are lightweight and military-inspired ArmourSightTM lenses designed to withstand violent impact, Igniter Sunglasses have the goods to back up their bold look. From Under Armour®, leaders in athletic-inspired style, and available in a range of frame and lens choices... take a look below to find the one that works best for you. Featuring highly scratch-resistant and water-repellant MultiflectionTM coating that prevents staining and smudging. 3 frame styles to choose from.
All styles feature:
- Polarized for 100% UVA/B/C rays
- Scratch-resistant, water-repellent MultiflectionTM coating eliminates staining and smudging
- Lenses are gray in color, offering true color recognition in bright light
- ArmourSight® lenses offer 20% enhanced vision edge-to-edge, and are up to 10X stronger than polycarbonate
- ArmourFusion&trade frames are ultra-light and impact-resistant
- 3-pt. grip provides a secure and comfortable fit
- Adjustable nose pads for a custom fit
- Cushioned hinges help absorb shock and ensures a good fit.
State Frame Style and Lens Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
Orange Mirror MultiflectionTM Lenses
Featuring gray lenses with scratch-resistant, water-repellant Orange Mirror MultiflectionTM coating that's stain and smudge-resistant. 3 frame styles to choose from.
Blue Mirror MultiflectionTM Lenses
Featuring gray lenses with scratch-resistant, water-repellant Blue Mirror MultiflectionTM coating that's stain and smudge-resistant.
Featuring glare-extinguishing polarized lenses with special MultiflectionTM coating that resists scratches, smudges and stains and repels water. Available with gray lenses that offer true color definition in direct sunlight, or brown lenses for optimum depth perception.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips