You May Also Like
- Non-Member $689.99 Buyer's Club $620.99
- Non-Member $549.99 Buyer's Club $494.99
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
- Non-Member $15.99 Buyer's Club $14.39
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips
Uberti® Reproduction Remington® 1858 New Army .44 Revolving Target Carbine. A faithfully-recreated tribute to one of the first cap-and-ball revolving carbines!
Following the success of the 1858 New Army Revolvers, Remington was inspired to create the unique New Army Revolving Carbine. Using the same frame and cylinder of its "little brother" the Target Carbine featured a crescent-style brass butt plate, walnut stock, and stylish brass triggerguard with spur. Unfortunately, only a few thousand were ever produced, and even fewer survive to this day.
Until now! Uberti is happy to offer this authentic, real-shooting Reproduction of the famous Carbine, made to the same high standards established during its original manufacture. It's the real deal in every detail... a completely faithful, real-firing black powder replica of the famous Remington piece. It's a must have for every black powder collector and shooter!Take aim:
- Caliber: .44
- Barrel material: Blued steel
- Barrel length: 18" tapered octagonal
- Barrel twist: Left
- Number of grooves: 7
- Stock: Walnut
- Cylinder: 6-shot blued steel
- Trigger guard: brass, with spur
- Frame: Blued steel
- Butt plate: Brass
- Total length: 35.3"
- Weight: 4 lbs., 4 ozs.
Please Note: Due to the proximity of your eyes to the cylinder, good shooting glasses are required.