You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $395.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
Uberti® Reproduction Colt® 1860 Army Brass Frame .44 Black Powder Revolver. The legendary Civil War sidearm lives on!
This .44 caliber revolver was born of technological advances in metallurgy and, to some degree, in response to a demand for hard hitting, powerful firearms that were more sleek and lightweight than the old Dragoons. The Colt® 1860 Army calls to mind power, balance and beauty.
Considered a trophy on the battlefields of the Civil War, this gun saw much use among cavalry, infantry and naval forces on both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line. It proved its worth time and time again, and was often carried West to the frontier after the war.
The legend lives on through this faithful reproduction, made by Uberti® - the premier name in fine-quality reproduction - to the same high standards established during its original manufacture. It's authentic in every detail... a completely faithful, real-firing black powder replica of the famous Colt piece. It's a must have for every Civil War buff and black powder collector and shooter!The details:
- Caliber: .44
- Barrel material: Blued steel
- Barrel length: 8"
- Barrel twist: Left
- Number of grooves: 7
- Grip: 1-Pc. walnut
- Cylinder: 6-shot fluted
- Trigger guard: Brass
- Frame: Brass
- Backstrap: Brass
- Total length: 13.8"
- Weight: 2 lbs., 10 ozs.
- Case-Hardened Frame.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips