You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $350.99 Non-Member $389.99
- Buyer's Club $503.99 Non-Member $559.99
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $395.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $530.99 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Uberti® Reproduction Colt® 1851 Navy London Steel .36 Black Powder Revolver. Salute to the Old West legend!
This is it... THE revolver of the West, as carried by Wild Bill Hickok, "Doc" Holliday, Robert E. Lee and gold prospectors, frontiersmen, bandits and lawmen of all stripes! Boasting a number of improvements over the Dragoon Revolver on which it was modeled - including a lighter weight and simplified mechanics - the 1851 Navy became Colt®'s first real "hit" in the civilian market.
We're happy to tell you that the legend lives on with this faithful, premium-quality Reproduction from Uberti®, the premier name in historical recreations. It's faithful down to the last detail, with 7" barrel, gorgeous 1-Pc. walnut grip, intricately engraved cylinder... even the original weight! It's powerful and surprisingly accurate, an absolute hoot to shoot, and guaranteed to impress as part of your collection. If you're looking to scratch your classic shooting itch, you will absolutely not be disappointed.Details:
- Caliber: .36
- Barrel material: Blued steel, "London"-marked
- Barrel length: 7"
- Barrel twist: Left
- Number of grooves: 7
- Grip: 1-Pc. walnut
- Cylinder: 6-shot engraved
- Trigger guard: Steel
- Frame: Steel, case-hardened
- Backstrap: Steel
- Total length: 13"
- Weight: 2 lbs., 10 ozs.
Please Note: Case-hardened steel may vary in color. Sorry, no choice.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips